We’re here to help.
Responsive Practice is an approach that moves away from traditional and reductionist views of people and behaviour. This approach is guided by foundational beliefs that challenge pathological, problem-oriented and biomedical-focused frameworks so that we may understand and approach human helping in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
If you want to;
- Have a greater impact on the people you serve
- Navigate complex and challenging situations with clients and coworkers
- Understand and eliminate resistance and opposition
- Increase client buy-in and engagement
- Strengthen team cohesion, collaboration and communication
- Find greater satisfaction, success and meaning in the work
Then you’ve come to the right place.
Responsive Leadership is the perfect complement to Responsive Practice. The only holistic leadership framework that is perfectly aligned with how we expect our front-line practitioners to work, we’ll help you operationalize and sustain a truly values-centred, human-focused and effective leadership practice. We’ll help you move away from traditional models of “carrot and stick” management, towards true meaning and engagement.
We know that your priorities are;
- Maximizing employee motivation and engagement
- Inspiring greater performance
- Reducing staff burn out and turnover
- Attracting and retaining quality employees
- Strengthening and sustaining great culture
- Achieving (and exceeding) expected outcomes